Friday, July 12, 2013

Strawberry Social


I finished my Strawberry Social quilt top this week, love how it turned out!  It ended up looking very much like the pattern original from The Pattern Basket.  I loved how hers looked and knew I had scraps from so many Bonnie and Camille fabrics.  I think there's a little bit of almost all their lines in here, Vintage Modern, Marmalade, Ruby, and Bliss.  I'd like to have it finished for the summer, but it just doesn't seem like quilting weather right now.  I am working on a fun little label for the back, something I need to be better about doing.
 
Also the fourth block in Fat Quarter Shop's Deck-ade the halls quilt, Santa's Stockings.  Seems funny to be working with Christmas fabric in July, but I love that I'll have a finished quilt by the time Christmas does get here.
 
Now what to work on next?


2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Yours turned out so cute!

sue said...

I love your strawberry social quilt!! Can you tell me what you used for the background
sueellenhafen@yahoo.com